Monday 18 February 2008

Forthcoming Readings & Courses

This Saturday night, 23 February, I am reading with Wendy Mulford at The Poetry School's new offices, 81-83 Lambeth Walk, London. The reading begins at six p.m., and the door fee is four pounds.

On 3 June will be the launch for All That Mighty Heart: London Poems at Swedenborg Hall, near Holborn, London. I'll provide more details as I have them.

On 14 June I'll be running a workshop on "Prose Poetry and Place" at The Kingcombe Centre in Dorset--a beautiful, relaxed location. The fee is an unusually low twenty pounds including lunch, as a subsidy is paying part of the cost. For further details or to register, contact The Poetry School.

On 16 and 17 July I'll be running a two-day seminar on the prose poem for The Poetry School. London.

On 22 July I'll be reading in Chicago at the Hyde Park Arts Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment