Thursday 18 November 2010

Two more (last?) readings for Infinite Difference at Greenwich and UEA

There are two more readings from Infinite Difference: Other Poetries by UK Women Poets forthcoming; I expect they'll be the last ones for some time.

On Friday, 17 December at 7 p.m., Sascha Akhtar, Emily Critchley, Frances Kruk, Rachel Lehrman, Sophie Mayer, Wendy Mulford, myself, and others to be confirmed will read at the University of Greenwich as part of their term-end student reading. Thus selected students will read in the first half, anthology contributors in the second. The reading is free. I'll post the exact location and an updated list of readers on the Infinite Difference page as soon as I have them.

On Tuesday, 22 February, at 7 p.m., Sascha Akhtar, Anne Blonstein, Rachel Lehrman, Wendy Mulford, Frances Presley, Anna Reckin, Lucy Sheerman, Harriet Tarlo, myself, and others to be confirmed will read in the Drama Studio at the University of East Anglia. The reading is free and open to the public.

Take down the dates! These will be great nights.

2 comments:

  1. If it wasn't for your blog I swear I'd never know what's going on at Greenwich. They never tell me anything! I'll be sure to come to this, it'll be good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are coming to Norwich. Hopefully I will be there!

    I saw David Constantine give a reading at the London Buddhist centre recently. You might be interested in my (sort of) review - Brecht and Buddha on my site.

    ReplyDelete